Prattwood Assembly of God's Men's Ministries department is a group of men (open to all men of the church) dedicated to providing vital support to the church where needed.
Our primary goal is to lead men to Christ as Fishers-of-Men. Other goals of the Men's Ministries department are as follows.
- The Men's Ministries is dedicated to develop unity and deeper friendship among the men within the church. We become better acquainted during our breakfast and fellowship meetings, which we believe brings about greater unity and friendship within the church.
- Support our pastor with spiritual and physical assistance.
- Provide support to the Royal Rangers in the development of young men and boys for Christ.
- Support the Benevolence fund of the Church.
- Provides support to all other departments in the Church as needed.
The Men's Ministry at Prattwood meets once a month at our church on the third Saturday morning of each month at 8:00 a.m. for breakfast and meeting. Occasionally, we have guest speakers for our meeting.
For information of times and locations of the Breakfast/meetings, contact the church at (918) 245-0297.